Reasons to Choose liberty painting company with Confidence
At liberty painting company, we offer two-year warranties to our customers for all residential and commercial painting projects. This is an important part of our commitment to those we serve. We believe this warranty helps our clients have confidence and peace of mind when choosing us.
See What Our Two-Year Warranty
Our warranty lasts 2 years, or 24 months, from the date the project is completed and seen by the owner as designated by the date on the accompanying customer comment review online. This warranty covers blistering and peeling caused by any failures of our workers.
The warranty does not, however, cover:
- Mold, mildew, and other water damage or exposure.
- Damage caused by building shifts, example: cracks, joints, seams.
- Wood rot.
- Metals that have disintegrated / rusted.
- Cost of paint and materials.
- Paint matching—it is not always possible to find a perfect match there will alway be a slightly variation on color and sheen.
Is My Warranty Still in Effect?
Please note that in order for the warranty to take effect, all of the following must be true:
- The customer has paid his invoice in full
- The customer has filled out, signed, and dated the customer comment online.
- Client must have a copy of the original contract.
- Additionally, these areas are NOT covered by our warranty agreement:
- Horizontal surfaces , Repairs to horizontal surfaces or any surface that, by virtue of its design permits moisture to collect.
- Plaster / drywall damage, examples: nail pops, cracks, joints.
- Peeling / blistering if customer-supplied paint
- Knots that are bleeding
- Water damage
- Varnished surfaces on the exterior of the building
- Previous paint layers that have peeled / blistered
- Galvanized metals
Liberty painting company will not charge a labor fee for fixing problems with the paint job where all these conditions apply. If the original client has sold the property or otherwise parted with it, the warranty will not apply. We only conduct repairs as per our warranty agreement with the original customer served. Our repairs will not exceed those expressed in the estimate originally provided, and we will only repair areas where peeling / blistering occurs.